Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Brandenburg Birthday

This is a special birthday wish for my brother-in-law Joe Brandenburg (the husband to my sister Ginger Elaine Malmrose Brandenburg).  Joe was born on October 14, 1941.  He has been a wonderful husband, father and grandfather.  And I am happy to have him in our family.

I am attaching this video as part of our birthday wish, but it is not related.   A number of months ago one of the missionary teachers at our MTC asked me to video a teaching experience where I represented someone who is coming back to the church.  So I decided to be Gerald Brandenburg.  So I am sending you a copy as part of your birthday wish.

Happy birthday, Joe !  We send you our love.



Gerald Brandenburg video

Ghana Cultural Activity

Lorna and I went to a cultural activity at our local ward next to our MTC.   Early in the video taping, you will see us taking a video clip of the presentation.  Later in the video you will also see some brief discussions with Bishop James Ewudzie and Doctor Emanuel Kissi.  Both are friends and are pioneers on the founding of the church in Ghana in the late 1970s.






No comments:

Post a Comment